Hello everyone, if you are in search of Digitize India and not getting any correct information then you are at right place. Here I will tell you every detail about the Digitize India Platform. I will also discuss the Digitize India Registration process and its benefits.
What is Digitize India Platform (DIP)?
How does the Digitize India Platform (DIP) Work?
- Digitize India Platform(DIP) collects the data from many different government organizations.
- Then digital images are given to contributor for further steps.
- Then contributors type the word shown in the images.
- After that, computer programs check the words and give reward points on the right entries.
- Then, the program of Digitize India Platform(DIP) collects the information and send it to the concerned department.
Eligibility Criteria for Digitize India Registration
For Digitize India Registration candidates must have these things.
- Applicants must be India Citizen.
- Applicants must have computer knowledge.
- Aadhar card is mandatory.
- Applicant should have a Smart device (Computer, Tablets, Smartphones).
- No academic certificate is needed for this work.
Benefits of DIP (Digitize India Platform)
There are many benefits if you work with Digitize India Platform. I have listed some main Benefits.
- You will get official recognition as a digital worker.
- If you are unemployed you will get a job as a part-time.
- If you work in this initiative, you also get the Certificate of the Data Entry Operator by the Government, which is very useful for your future.
How much will you earn after Digitize India Registration?
Your earning is calculated based on the number of correct words you type. You will be assigned one reward point for every character in the correct words. You can redeem every reward point for 2 paise.
How to withdraw your Digitize India Platform (DIP) money?
To redeem your reward points, you need to add an account number which should be linked with Aadhar card. In addition, you can donate this balance also.
Digitize India Registration
You need to the official website of Digitize India Platform
Then you need to authenticate your Aadhar card by filling your Name, Gender, DOB, and Aadhar Number.
Then you need to fill Username, Password, Email Address, and Mobile Number. After filling mobile number you’ll get OTP on the mobile, fill that OTP. Then tick on Terms and Conditions (If possible read it) and then click on the Register Now button.