Another movie based on casteism in the Indian Society is out in the cinemas. This new Bollywood film stars Bhavesh Kumar and got released on 18th October 2019. Let’s see if the movie succeeded in departing its aimed message or not.
P Se Pyaar F Se Faraar Cast:
- Bhavesh Kumar – Sooraj Mali
- Jimmy Sheirgill – Rajveer Singh
- Kumud Mishra – Omveer Singh
- Sanjay Mishra – Mr. Inquiry
- Girish Kulkarni – Rajesh
- Zakir Hussain – Coach Saheb
- Akhilendra Mishra – Benia
- Brijendra Kala – Police Constable
- Pankaj Jha – Pankaj Singh
- Neha Joshi – Mallika
- Asif Basra – Sompal Singh
- Seema Azmi – Gouri Malan
- Anuja Jha – Meena
- Shivani Sapori – Amma Ji
- Ehsan Khan – Sandeep
P Se Pyaar F Se Faraar Crew:
- Director – Manoj Tiwari
- Producer – Jogender Singh
- Writer – Vishal Vijay Kumar
- Cinematographer – D Kannan, Devendra Tiwari
P Se Pyaar F Se Faraar Soundtracks:
The film consists of a total of 5 songs which are as follows:
- Ishq Teri Jaat Hai Kya by Ripul Sharma
- Teri Hona Chahu Main by Momita Das Sharma and Keval Walanj
- Parindey by Rituraj Mohanty
- Krishna teri Nagri – Pandit Roshanlal Verma
- Ishq Kalandar by Rani Indrani Sharma, Rahul Jain
P Se Pyaar F Se Faraar Review:
P Se Pyaar F Se Faraar is based on a prevalent problem in the Indian society which is casteism. The story is about a girl who is the daughter of a typical Hindu politician who is a serious follower of casteism. She falls in love with her Muslim classmate and wants to teach her family a lesson. They fall in love and then elope from their houses.
The movie considerably lacks in story and script. You seriously won’t understand why the main lead reciprocates the feelings of the girl because the girl herself couldn’t understand it. There are many loopholes in the story. It is only in the first 10 minutes of the story that the movie actually focuses on casteism.
Even the actors in the film are not appealing. However, the supporting cast of P Se Pyaar F Se Faraar is quite strong and is somewhat successful in keeping the interest of the audience. In some places, the movie lacks in dialogue. The dialogues are not very catchy and thus are another drp down point for the movie.
The best part of the film ios perhaps Jimmy Shergil and at some points also the music of the film.
The topic of the film is really good and the director Manoj Tiwari has made good films before. But for a good script and story, the film could have been much better.
Altogether P Se Pyaar F Se Faraar is a skip if you are looking for value for money.