Government Schemes: The ministries of the Government of India introduces schemes ( Yojana) from time to time. These schemes are divided into several departments of the central state or it could be a joint venture between the center and the states.
These schemes have been launched by our Modi Government till 2018. Here in this article, you’ll get a brief idea regarding each initiative. This article could be a help for the aspirants who are preparing for competitive examination.
Below mentioned is the list of 10 best Government policies:
1: Ayushman Bharat National Health Protection
- This policy is related to the Health sector and came into activation in the year of 25th September 2018. The policy is described under the following guideline
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana is a scheme introduced by the central government which aims towards the wellness and betterment of underprivileged families prevailing them all the medical facilities and benefits to them.
- Also, the scheme will introduce the on-going centrally sponsored schemes like Rashtriya swasthya bima yojana and the senior citizen health insurance scheme.
- The scheme was bought into activation on the 72nd Independence Day, our honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Ayushman Bharat Yojana as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Abhiyan on September 25, 1018.
This scheme also includes component like.
- Opening up 1,50,000 health and wellness centers by the government. The first health and wellness center was structured in Bijapur, the government inaugurated the center on April 14th, 2018.
- The scheme provides benefits such as Health Insurance cover of Rs 5 Lack to around 10 crore underprivileged people every year. These people can undergo any treatment for free at all government hospitals as well as private hospitals all across the country.
2: Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- The scheme belongs to the Banking Sector. This schemes towards National mission for Financial inclusion to endure financial services such as Banking Savings & Deposit Accounts, Remittance, Credit and everything else in an affordable stage.
- This scheme provides security to people by providing an overdraft of Rs 5,000 after the operation of the account for up to six months. To be more reliable there is a possibility of doubling the amount up to 10,000 for an emergency fund.
3: National Bamboo Mission
- This scheme belongs to Rural Development and was launched in 2018. These schemes benefit criteria and policies are mentioned below.
- This scheme of National Bamboo Mission has been structured to promote bamboo cultivation and income of bamboo farmers in the northeastern states.
- Rs 1,290 crore has been allocated in this project by the Union Government in order to assist the comprehensive development of Bamboo production to make it a wider space as an industry in the country.
- It will provide a continues source of income to the farmers and communities who own bamboo groves to provide them with a better source of living.
4: Samagra Shiksha Scheme
- This scheme belongs to the Education sector and was launched on May 24. 2018. Below mentioned are some details of this scheme.
- The Samagra Shiksha Scheme was introduced by the Union Ministry Of Human Resource Development (HRD) in terms of improving the condition of Education at school level in India.
- It is an ambient program which will look up to the development of the education system. This scheme will incorporate the skills and will introduce digital technologies in the school education system. A huge amount of money will undergo this scheme for the betterment of schools.
5: GOBAR-Dhan Yojana
- The schemes benefit to the Bio-Agro Resources and were came into activation in the on April 30, 2018. Following guidelines are related to this scheme.
- This scheme was launched by Haryana’s chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar and Uma Bharti.
- This very scheme is provided by the government to improve the living conditions of the underprivileged people of an Indian village. This scheme plays a role in Swacch Bharat Abhiyan. This scheme is entitled to convert solid waste and cattle dung into manure and biogas.
6: Sukanya Samridhi Yojana
- The scheme looks forward up to Girl Child Prosperity. The theme deals with securing the girl’s future in every possible aspect.
- The scheme favors the girl’s integrity in every way possible to provide a better environment. To rescue from the discrimination in every sector and from a system which mostly favors male child over the girl child.
7: Standup India
- This scheme of Indian Government favors the ones who belong to scheduled caste. It provides loans to SC / ST. It ensures to provide loan to the needy one between 10 lacks to 1 crore INR.
8: Anti-Narcotics scheme
- Anti-Narcotics scheme was introduced to protect the nation leading in the wrong way, to prevent drug consumption and trafficking in the nation. The Government has also invested RS. 21 crore in this scheme to control drug trafficking overseas.
9: National Nutrition Mission
- This scheme is related to the health sector and was launched on March 8th, 2018. This scheme is a subpart of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Abhiyan initiated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan. On International Women’s Day 8TH 2018.
- The main agenda of this scheme is to provide nutrition to children from 06 years to adolescent girls. This scheme provides betterment to all women who nutrition.
10: Green Revolution
- This scheme was launched for the betterment of agriculture and welfare of farmers. The hardcore agenda of this policy to provide comprehensive development to agriculture. It focuses on doubling the income of farmers by 2022.
Some Other Important Schemes By Modi Government:
Above mentioned detail was a brief explanation of schemes which were introduced to main prosperity among the nation. Here are some other important schemes that play a major role in the betterment of the country.
|Scheme / programme||Starting date||Purpose|
|1. Jan Dhan Yojna||28 August 2014||To connect more and more peoples from the banking services|
|2. SKILL India Mission||28 August, 2014||Skill Development in Youth|
|3. Make in India||28 September, 2014||Promoting manufacturing Sector in the country|
|4. Swachchh Bharat Mission||2 October, 2014||Making India a clean country till October 2, 1919|
|5. Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana||11 October, 2014||Development in the villages which includes social development, cultural development.|
|6. Shramew Jayate Yojana||16 October, 2014||Plan dedicated to labour development|
|7. Beti Bachao Beti Padhao||22 January, 2015||The goal of this scheme is to make girls socially and financially self-reliant through education.|
|8. Hridaya Plan||21 January, 2015||To take care of world heritage sites and to make these sites economically viable.|
|9. PM Mudra Yojna||8 April , 2015||Loan to small businessmen from 50 thousand to 10 lakh|
|10. Ujala Yojna||1 May, 2015||Distribution of LED bulbs at low price to reduce electricity consumption|
|11. Atal Pension Yojna||9 May, 2015||Monthly pension for people from the unorganized sector b/w age of 18 to 40 years|
|12. Prime Minister Jyoti Jyoti Bima Yojna||9 May, 2015||Life Insurance of Rs. 2 lakh for people b/w 18 to 50 years (@Premium of Rs. 330 per annum)|
|13. Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana||9 May, 2015||General insurance / accident insurance for people between 18 and 70 years of 2 lakh (at premium of 12 Rs. / year)|
|14. Smart city scheme||25 June, 2015||Developing 100 selected cities of the country as smart cities from 2015 to 2020|
|15. AMRUT Plan||25 June, 2015||Developing all the basic amenities in more than 500 cities which have more than one lakh population|
|16. Digital India Mission||2 July, 2015||Making all government services electronically available to the public|
|17. Gold Monetization Scheme||5 November, 2015||Putting inoperative gold (lying at home and lockers) in productive works.|
|18. Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme||5 November, 2015||To check the real demand of the Gold; government introduced Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme.|
|19. UDAY||20th November, 2015||Financial turnaround of Power Distribution Companies of Public Sector|
|20. Start-up india||16 January, 2016||To Promote new enterprises|
|21. Setu Bhartam Yojna||4 March , 2016||Construction of Over and Under Bridge to make National Highways Railway Crossing free|
|22. Stand Up India||5 April, 2016||Loans up to 10 lacs to 1 crore for establishment of new companies to Scheduled Castes / Tribes and women Entrepreneurs|
|23. Gramoday Se Bharat Uday||14-24 April 2016||Emphasizing the development of villages for proper development of the country|
|24. Prime Minister Ujjwala Plan||1 May, 2016||Providing the LPG connection to BPL families at subsidized rates|
|25. Namami Gange Yojna||7 July, 2016||Cleanliness of river Ganga|