- Gajraj Singh, a Bollywood actor, recently gave an interview with Zoom Tv where he opened up about the kind of relationship he shared with Neena Gupta
- He states that Neena has been a very good co-star and expresses admiration towards her talent
- He goes as far to say that the director finds it difficult to take shots because they keep talking mid-scene
- He thanks his crew for giving him the opportunity to work with Neena again and also thanks to the fans for the support they have given
- They are set to be seen together in “Shubh Mangal Zyada Savdhaan”
Neena Gupta and Gajraj Singh starred side by side in the hit “Badhaai Ho” and soon became a very popular on-screen couple. They featured as a middle-aged couple, who got pregnant.
The actors are appearing together in another movie “Shubh Mangal Zyada Savdhaan”, whose shooting began a few days back. Recently, Gajraj Singh gave an interview with Zoom TV and opened up about his off-screen relationship with Neena Gupta.
He states that even though its just been 15-20 days since the movie shooting has been started, he feels very comfortable around her and the work environment is very pleasant.
He states that Neena Ji is an amazing actor, and he grateful to get an opportunity to work with her. He said that since both of them hail from a theater background, it helps them connect during shooting, and they understand each other.
He cherishes the fun moments they share on stage and revealed that sometimes the director finds it very difficult to make a shot since they keep talking during the scene.
The work front, he states that there is no prevailing ego between the actors, and they share a very cordial relationship. He thanks the audience for the support they received as a couple and thanked his crew for giving him an opportunity to work with Gupta again.
Shabh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan is a same-sex love story starring Neena Gupta, Gajraj Rao, Ayushmaan Khurana, Manu rishi Chaddha.